Iron ore: Devkabai velji has one mine allocated to them
- Ajitaburu Iron & Mn Mines at Barajamda allotted to Devkabai Velji. This is a private mine, the products of which can be sold in the open market and is not linked to any captive consumption.
- Ajitaburu Iron & Mn Mine is n operation and an area of 46.82 hectares with proven iron ore reserves of million tonnes. Currently mining is done in hectares with average Fe content of 55-58%. Forest clearance for balance area is expected to be completed shortly.
The company has put following equipment at mines:
- 200 TPH Crusher – 1 No.
In addition to above the company has 2 crushers from outside Mine, in Barajamda and One Sponge Iron Plant in Ramgarh and One Ferro Alloy Plant in gola, Ramgarh.
- Devkabai Velji (Processing Unit)
- Shree Ram Power & Steel Pvt. Ltd.
- Kameshwar Alloys & Steel Pvt. Ltd.
Ajitaburu Iron & Mn Mine is well connected with Road, the company is moving its material through rail as well road.